My name is Susan M. Brackney, and I’ve worked as a professional writer since 1995.
I’ve written for The New York Times, Boys’ Life Magazine, Organic Gardening, Indianapolis Monthly Magazine, and many others. (Psst! Check out my writing samples…)
I’m also the author of four nonfiction books.
But, let’s be honest, what’s really important is what I can do for you.
I provide research, consulting, editing, and writing services and have extensive experience with:
PRINT AND ONLINE EDITORIAL CONTENT
- full-length, service-oriented features
- compact, front-of-the-book items
- quirky, first-person narrative
- opinion pieces
- book proposals
- full-length manuscripts (ghostwriting services available)
- value-added content (online and print)
- email campaigns
- press releases
- white papers
- case studies
Need more information or want to discuss a specific project? Contact me!